Uniworld offers truly luxurious river cruising in Europe and Russia. With Uniworld, your clients are treated to the ultimate stress-free, luxury cruise experience in Europe.
As the world’s only authentic boutique cruise line, Uniworld’s luxurious ships offer an average capacity of just 130 guests. Uniworld also has the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry, with award-winning service from the most engaging and experienced English-speaking staff on the rivers.
Uniworld’s riverview staterooms are stunning sanctuaries, featuring handcrafted beds from Savoir of England, an array of pillow options, and in-stateroom infotainment centre. Bathrooms onboard are stocked with robes, slippers, and L’Occitane en Provence bath and body products.
As standard in Europe, guests’ all-inclusive experience includes:
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including an extensive selection of distinctive wines; craft and regional beers; spirits; cocktails; soft drinks; juices; speciality teas and coffees; and mineral water
- All meals onboard, impeccably prepared by our chefs using the finest and freshest ingredients sourced from farmers’ markets and other local suppliers
- A variety of onboard dining options and special culinary experiences with open seating and a casual-elegant dress code
- More European itineraries and choices than any other river cruise line, with onshore excursions and onboard cultural enrichment programmes and entertainment
- Expertly planned shore excursions hosted by English-speaking local experts, with options to personalise, including and a host of exclusive experiences designed for Uniworld guests only
- Internet and Wi-Fi access onboard
- Well-equipped fitness center with exercise classes onboard and use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks for onshore enjoyment
- All gratuities onboard and onshore
- All scheduled airport transfers to and from the ship
When dining onboard a Uniworld ship, you can count on the finest quality foods, prepared with the greatest care, tradition and attention. Uniworlds’ menus are designed to offer a variety of choices; they change every day and reflect the appropriate season and region of your clients’ itinerary. Their chefs prepare local, regional, and seasonal specialties with a traditional flare, as well as comforting signature dishes. Uniworld also offers a Traveling Lite menu, for those guests who would like a meal that is rich in flavour but not in calories.
Whether you are an early riser or prefer to sleep in, enjoy a big lunch or something light to eat, Uniworld have arranged a variety of dining options, including:
- Early-riser breakfast
- Light-lunch dining
- Afternoon tea in the Main Lounge
- Al fresco dining on the Sun Deck
- “All-day” Bistro Menu
Uniworld’s award-winning ships are unique statement pieces, reflecting the many colorful destinations that you’ll visit throughout your itinerary. Each one encompasses the luxurious ambiance of a world-class boutique hotel while remaining true to its distinct and vibrant personality. Lovingly designed with signature touches, such as the S.S. Antoinette’s stunning chandelier or the glamorous Claude’s supper club onboard the S.S. Joie de Vivre, every element onboard is curated to provide guests with unsurpassed luxury.
Their current fleet consists of:
S.S. Joie De Vivre
S.S. Maria Theresa
Ganges Voyager II
Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer
Within the current Europe and Russia programme Uniworld’s fleet cruises:
- The Rhine, Moselle, Main & Danube
- Italy’s Po & The Venice Lagoon
- France’s Seine, Rhone, Saone, Garonne, Gironde & Dordogne Rivers
- Portugal & Spain’s Douro River
- Russia’s Volga, Neva & Svir Rivers
Also available are a range of Christmas market cruises across France, Germany, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia.
In addition to Europe and Russia, Uniworld also offers luxury river cruises and journeys to Egypt, Vietnam & Cambodia, China and India.
Uniworld’s journeys to Asia and Egypt each include both luxurious river cruises and onshore stays at some of the finest and most acclaimed hotels in these regions. Internal flights are always included in the price.