Renowned for extraordinary worldwide voyages aboard intimate, all-inclusive ships, Silversea is an ultra-luxury cruise line that offers unparalleled service and superlative comfort.
Sailing to over 800 destinations spanning all seven continents, Silversea takes you to more destinations than any other cruise line. Their small, luxury ships glide into secluded harbours where others cannot go.
All-suite and spacious ocean-view accommodation comes with butler service. Beautifully appointed lounges and bars offer an elegant yet relaxed ambience. Fine dining; beverages including wines, beers and spirits; and onboard gratuities are always included.
For the curious traveller, Silversea Expeditions offer unique, awe-inspiring journeys to some of the world’s most exotic destinations, including Antarctica and the Galápagos Islands, aboard our fleet of expedition vessels.
Virtually everything is taken care of for guests, creating a relaxing atmosphere on board.
All Silversea cruises offer:
- Butler service in every suite
- One hour free WiFi per day for all guests. Unlimited free WiFi for guests sailing in select suite categories
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- 24-hour dining service
- Onboard entertainment and enrichment lecturers
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Onboard gratuities
Spacious suites – over 85% with private verandas.
For a truly personal experience, we offer guests the option to customise suites with an abundance of thoughtful options and luxurious amenities including Bvlgari toiletries, personalised stationery and an in-suite bar stocked with preferred beverage selections. The ultimate in luxury cruise accommodations, Silversea’s suites are a home away from home.
Suite indulgences include:
- Butler service
- Refrigerator and bar setup, stocked with your complimentary preferences
- Champagne and fresh fruit selection available upon request
- Bvlgari® bath amenities, plus a choice of other European brands
- Pratesi® fine bed linens and down duvet covers
- Rubelli® soft furnishings
- Pillow menu
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- State of the art flat-screen HD TVs
- Interactive media library
- Complimentary WiFi for every suite for one hour per day.
- Internet Cafe (Fees apply)
- Special Interest Lectures and Destination seminars on select voyages
- Wine Tastings on select voyages
- Culinary Arts and Wine Series Voyages (special themed cruises featuring guest lecturers, tastings and optional shore excursions)
- Culinary demonstrations
- L’ecole des chefs – The only Relais & Châteaux cooking school at sea
With voyages to over 800 destinations spanning all seven continents, Silversea caters to a traveller’s love of diverse destinations, remote cultures and uncommon experiences. New ports are added each year, providing repeat guests with an ever-changing choice of enticing adventures. Their smaller ships are able to access intimate and boutique ports inaccessible to larger ships, including sailing under Tower Bridge into the heart of London and extended stays in port of one or two nights allows more time to explore the world’s most vibrant cities.
Each port offering a stimulating array of optional shore excursions, many exclusive to Silversea. Voyages range from 7 to 113 days so there is a wide option variety of options – from a quick getaway to a leisurely voyage around the world.
Destinations Silversea Classic Fleet visits:
- Northern Europe and Baltic
- Africa and Middle East
- Australasia & New Zealand
- Central America & Caribbean
- South America
- Canada and New England